Audrina Patridge
Sometimes a celebrity becomes so famous that their surname becomes superfluous. If we say Britney, you think Spears.
I don’t really care are read what people say. I used to, but then I realized that if you care about what everyone else thinks and try to please them all, then you will end up destroying up yourself.
About dance she says that; she was dancing with two sprained ankles. I had to wear numbing pads, because it heart so much, but I kept smiling and won the judges over, so I was really proud of myself. Appearing on that show and dancing in front of an audience of 20 million people was the biggest accomplishment of my career so far.
Ballroom dancing is good for her body she says. She said that favorite part of her body is stomach. Because when she was little she had a good, athletic stomach and than I made my high school swim team...



0 comments: