Trainer Yasmin Karachiwala, who has her fitness centre in Bandra, has already taken Kareena Kapoor, Imran Khan, and Karisma Kapur under her grueling workouts. Now, it is Sonakshi Sinha’s turn to take the hard training session from her in order to look fit for Shirish Kunder’s ‘Joker’.  The movie has Akshay Kumar as her co-star and goes on the floors early 2011. Her role demands a fit and toned body.
Sonakshi says, “I heard about Yasmin from a friend and was tired of doing the same old workout, so I made the switch! She’s very good and I’m enjoying my workout, feeling and looking better! It’s good to be fit and Yasmin is helping me achieve exactly that!”
Now, that Farah Khan made Katrina Kaif hit the gym with a vengeance to have the perfect curves for Sheila Ki Jawani track in Tees Maar Khan and the results are more than rewarding, we do not have to point out here where the motivation to Sonakshi comes from!!
 

0 comments: